Saturday, April 25, 2020

New blog on the block sends some cards

One of the new blogs on the block is run by Jay overt Card Hemorrhage. Jay fired up his blog a few weeks ago, and we recently made our first PWE swap.

Jay collects SF Giants, so I shot him over a few I had laying around. I tried to make it an assortment of cards/sets he might not have seen during his hiatus.

In turn, he sent me some cool Yanks. My favorite of the bunch was this Aaron Judge:
Although a close second is this great card featuring Jeter's 3000th hit. I don't think I've seen this one!
Jay also hit me with a bunch of Heritage.
He also sent two cards for my son's HOF binder. I left the Nolan in it's case because the top loader actually has his name on it in foil. Too cool!
Jay, thanks for the trade, and good luck with your blog!

5 comments:

  1. I love that Jeter! I recently picked up a similarly designed Rivera that is equally cool. I'll have to check out the new blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Judge is really cool. 1958 Topps is my favorite all-star subset design. And I'm a huge fan of Jay's blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful cards! I don't know how anyone can not smile when looking at that Aaron Judge card. It screams happiness.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a great photo on the Jeter card.

    ReplyDelete