Monday, November 6, 2017

Mirror, Mirror on the wall

I don't see many Tino Martinez cards I need on eBay these days, at least ones I can afford. I'm at the point now if one comes up for $.99 with $3 shipping, I strongly consider it. I don't love paying so much to ship one card, But when it's a rarer relic, it makes the decision a bit easier.

This was the case with my newest Tino, this 2004 Leaf Certified Materials Mirror Blue bat relic, numbered 50/100. I had both the Red and White versions, so the blue was much needed. There is also a Gold (/50), Emerald (/5), and Black (/1). I haven't seen any of those listed.

They are great looking cards, and I assume the Emerald ones in particular are beautiful.




6 comments:

  1. Cool addition! I was always a fan of this product.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe it's because I'm a Cubs fan, but blue parallels are always the best-looking, in my opinion. Nice pick up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tell me mirror what is wrong?
    Can it be my De La Clothes
    Or is it just my De La Soul

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome looking card.
    Not bad for under a 5 spot

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good old red, white, and now blue.

    ReplyDelete