Monday, March 4, 2019

Circa March, 2019

I came home from a work trip last week to find a PWE from one of NJ's newest and Finest, PK Steinberg from Baseball Every Night. I think he mailed out around 30 PWEs last week, and I'm thankful to be on the receiving end of one of them.

While two cards were from 2019 Topps, my favorite was this oldie but goodie from 1997 Circa:
This definitely looks like 1995 Fleer's older brother, but I didn't mind these at all. I had some basketball cards from this set as well, which had the same design.

The two 2019s were one of the Gleyber inserts, as well as a base card of $70 million dollar man Aaron Hicks.
PK, thanks for thinking of me!

2 comments:

  1. Darrrryyyl

    https://youtu.be/DOFn8dWc1_g

    ReplyDelete
  2. Circa was a very cool set, although I never did own any of them, might have to rectify that one of these days.

    ReplyDelete