Sunday, March 3, 2019

In da Club(house)

Just a quick post today. I haven't picked up any Heritage yet, but got two in from 2018 Heritage Minors. My wife actually went to Target yesterday and I sent her photos of 2019 Heritage blasters, but they (unsurprisingly) didn't have any. My closest Target is turning into a real nightmare when it comes to finding new cards.

I guess that's why eBay exists! I had a little bit of money leftover on a gift card, so I found two cards of up and coming Yankees prospects. This is my second card of top prospect Estevan Florial, and my first relic.

Thairo Estrada, a favorite of Zippy Zappy, was on his way to the Majors before suffering a gunshot wound. He's back and healthy this year, and I hope to see him continue his path towards the bigs.

Two nice cards, 1/4 of the price of a blaster, and probably better than I'd pull on my own. Solid W for me.

2 comments:

  1. Whoa. Gunshot wound? That's scary. Glad to hear he's back and healthy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Targets in my area have knocked down the card area to almost nothing.

    ReplyDelete