Friday, March 23, 2012

Fine, I'll show some vintage too

Well, everyone else is showing some vintage. I might as well. Vintage is popping up on blogs more and more. I think people are bored with newer Topps issues and prefer the good old stuff. I could be wrong, but it just seems that all 2012 issues, even Heritage, aren't holding too much attention amongst collectors.


I picked up this 1956 Topps Jerry Coleman for $2.50 shipped. Condition is ok. I haven’t decided if I’m going to hang on to it as is, or send it to Coleman TTM. I already have a few TTM autos from him, so maybe I won’t deface this particular card. Either way, I love getting cards of Coleman, and this was impossible to pass up for the price.
 

2 comments:

  1. Yes. Embrace the vintage. Viva la Revolution

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not "Everyone" is showing vintage. Only the coolest kids.
    56s Topps are the cat's meow!

    ReplyDelete