Saturday, April 14, 2012

TTM Success: Michael Cuddyer

I sent this card to Michael Cuddyer when he was with the Twins last year. It just came back, so looks like he is catching up with some mail even with his new team. I've like Cuddyer since he was in the minors. My high school team played at the local Double A stadium, and when I was browsing around the visitors dugout I came across this written on a wooden beam: "<date> Michael Cuddyer fit 37 pieces of gum into his mouth."

I tweeted that to him and replaied, "Ha, I remember that. Long rain delay."

5 comments:

  1. Cool story and post..congrats on another success!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love his photography.
    http://canthavetoomanycards.blogspot.com/2011/09/fivebball-photos.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was always impressed with his autograph - too many current players just have an illegible scribble.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cuddy has one of the sweetest sigs in the game. Sad to have lost him in Minny.

    ReplyDelete