Friday, May 31, 2013

TCMA...always something new

I feel like I'm constantly seeing new TCMA cards I hadn't seen before. To be fair, I've never known much about the sets or bothered to do the research. But always when I feel that I have a grasp on the Yankee cards in the set, a new one pops up.
This was a recent Listia win, and I hadn't seen it before. Usually TCMA cards are pretty bland on the front, but this one has some design work to it. I use that term loosely, as it almost looks like one of those cards you'd buy of yourself in your little league uniform with your stats on the back...you know, height 4'6", weight 65 lbs, favorite food: pizza, favorite player: Don Mattingly.

Regardless, it's still a pretty cool card.

2 comments:

  1. Someone sent me this whole set a couple of years ago. Also, I believe there are two different kinds of card backs (as far as card stock).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Interesting. I don't think I'll ever understand TCMA...but that won't stop me from enjoying the cards when they arrive.

      Delete