Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Tekky Tino & TJ

I have a bunch of TCDB trades to catch up on, as well as a big old Zapping to share, but for now I need to clean out my non-TCDB scan folder, so he's a bit of a photo dump.

I'll start with two new Tinos I got. I have this crazy idea to go after all 25 copies of this card. I'll never get there, but right now I have 3 of the 25, or 12% of the print run. There are currently two on eBay as well, with one being affordable and one being vastly overpriced.
I won't go hard after this, but I'll definitely keep an eye on them.
I also recently picked up this version. I guess it's the Refractor? I am always a fan of Hi Tek because of how cool they look and I'm a sucker for clearcut cards. The variations and parallels are annoying, but the cards look awesome. No denying that.

And while I recently picked up the "cheaper" Bowman's Best auto, I really wanted a TJ Sikkema Bowman Chrome auto, so was happy to snag this.
Otherwise, card-life is a bit boring now. Series One is out and I've said my piece. My Topps Yankees Project TTMs have been sent. Not much else going on.


3 comments:

  1. Best of luck on your hunt for all 25 copies! Even one 9-pocket page filled with these orange beauts would be pretty darn impressive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those Tek Tinos are very sharp looking! I hope you're able to add a couple more to your collection.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That card is only cheap because his name's initials are TJS.

    ReplyDelete