Monday, May 24, 2021

I'm basically Mel Kiper

Around the time fo the NFL Draft last month, Elliptical Man of View from the Third Floor held a contest. All you had to do was select five players who you thought a particular team would draft. To make it a little tricker, you could not choose one of the projected first three players since they were fairly set in stone.

Being a Bengals fan and keeping an eye on mock drafts, I decided to roll the dice. I only got one out of five players right, but the one was Ja'Marr Chase, their 5th overall pick. I felt like everything was trending toward the Bengals choosing him, and luckily I was right and victory as mine.

The Elliptical Man sent me a PWE full of football cards. Here are a few highlights:
Thanks for the contest!

3 comments:

  1. Good job. I always thought the Topps Valor design. That Luck is a good looking card as well. Fun cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would've entered, but didn't know a single name in the draft.

    ReplyDelete