Friday, November 13, 2020

An old Habit returns to my mailbox

It had been awhile, but I completed a small blogger to blogger trade with Judson of My Cardboard Habit. Judson and I go pretty far back swapping cards. We made out first swap back in 2014, according to my blog posts. This was the first card he sent me back then, if my blog records are to be trusted:
My how times have changed!

Judson does more Tweeting than blogging these days, and recently had the stroke of luck of pulling some Yankee relics out of 2020 A&G. He thought it was misfortune. I disagreed. So we struck up a deal and these came my way:
James Paxton and the 'stache look hilarious!

Judson also threw in a few relics from A&G past. Tex = cool. Ellsbury = fool.
Always good to make a small swap here and there, Judson. If you want to find this cat on Twitter, he's @cardboardhabit.

3 comments:

  1. A&G relics are always solid looking. I totally cracked up at your little Tex & Ellsbury rhyme.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I nearly spit my wine on my computer when I saw that Ellsbury! Ha ha. Not even worth the carboard it was printed on. However, I'm glad that you were able to complete a trade. That's fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I definitely did a double-take at the Paxton card. God to see Judson is still around though it's disheartening that so many have abandoned their blog for Twitter ;/

    ReplyDelete