Thursday, December 1, 2011

Jesus Die Cut Refractor


I feel like I haven’t posted in forever. I got way out in front of a bunch of posts since I knew I’d be bogged down with work and holidays and everything. I had some content that I could get out in front of, namely my Topps Yankees project.

Here, I’ll ease back in my showing my newest Jesus Montero card. It’s another 2012 Bowman Chrome Futures Die Cut. I love these cards. This is the Refractor version that I picked up on eBay for $.99 shipped. Not a bad deal if you ask me.


2 comments:

  1. Perhaps you should go with the title "Montero die cut refractor" because I thought you may have gotten the pull of a lifetime. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not quite sure what I was expecting when I clicked on your post title in Google Reader, but Mr. Montero definitely wasn't it. :)

    Nice card, though.

    ReplyDelete