Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Tino Tuesdays #18: 1995 Upper Deck Electric Diamond #99


I love 1995 Upper Deck. The photography was great and the design was just so simple and elegant. Name, team, position. No borders. Although he was featured with the M’s here, this is easily one of my favorite Tinos. It’s a pretty cool shot from a different vantage point. I love the full size photo on the back as well. The stats are easy to read. There is no personal write-up, but I don’t miss it in this instance.


This card is the Electric Diamond parallel. There really wasn’t much different about the card other than the color of the foil and the logo. The term “Electric Diamond” always sounded cool to me – mind you I was about 11 or 12 years old when these cards came out, so of course it sounded cool. I actually would have preferred the silver foil to the gold on the base cards, but that's just being nit picky.

No comments:

Post a Comment