Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Another vintage Mantle from Listia

I've been in a little bit of a blogging lull. It's not for lack of inspiration or interest, I've just been sick plus very busy at work. I've gotten a few good TTMs in lately though, so I have some stuff to show off.

Better than any TTM, I picked up my second vintage Mickey Mantle card from Listia. It's my fifth vintage Mantle (of some sort) overall. I spent way too many credits on this one, but I feel like it's better to overspend on a Mantle than maybe buy four or five cards that are not Mantle. Know what I'm saying?

Anyways, the card certainly has some soft corners and a slight crease, but overall it's not too bad at all. It's very tempting to send this to Bobby Richardson for a TTM signature, but I'll probably leave it intact.

Here are my other Mantles, just for the hell of showing them. I need more.


No comments:

Post a Comment