Friday, August 30, 2013

Have a great weekend!

I haven't posted much lately. Same excuse as always...busy times at work plus life = not many new blog posts. I've gotten a few great packages in lately, so I have some new material to show off. It's just a matter of scanning and then finding time to actually write.

Speaking of which, I have about five trade packages I need to send out. If you are expecting something from me, I haven't forgotten...I'm just slow these days. Everything is sorted though.

Anyhow, I'm going to take the last weekend of summer to relax with with my family and hopefully watch some of the Syracuse-Penn State football game tomorrow. Hopefully next week I'll find much more time to blog and actually send out the cards I've been meaning to send.

So just to show something, here is a random sampling of cards for no reason at all. Just a bunch of cards from past posts. Hope you all are able to enjoy the weekend.



1 comment: