Wednesday, July 2, 2014

PWE-town Tom at it again

P-Town Tom sent me an awesome PWE chock full of some 2014 Topps Pro Debut cards. I don't have a LCS, so I don't have the chance to get my paws on many Pro Debut cards. I always appreciate the Yanks finding their way to me.

Although I sent this card off to Zippy Zappy, Eric Jagielo was my favorite of the pack. He's a big time prospect, and should be returning from injury any day now.
Fan-friendly Gosuke Katoh and Tyler Austin were also included. Thanks, Tom!

3 comments:

  1. No problem. I was sad I only had but one Jagielo to give to the blogosphere, because I know two Yanks bloggers who would have given it a good home. Awfully nice of you to send Jags to the Zipster!
    The blogosphere is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, niiiiiice. I have GOT To add that Jagielo to my NEEDS List! I've always been fond of the pro-debut release. Is Wheeler in the set? Well done, P-Town Tom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey AJ, I got the Jags in a little while ago. I'll return the favor sometime soon ;).

    ReplyDelete