My thoughts (and solely mine) and a few predictions on the 2015 Yankees:
- The team isn't great, but could be good enough to contend for a playoff spot. They need some bounce back years from a few players, although that may be a tall order. Still, if (and it's a BIG IF) they can stay relatively healthy, they can be there in September.
- Jacob Lindgren will be in the Majors by May 1.
- Masahiro Tanaka will undergo Tommy John surgery by June 1.
- Andrew Bailey will be the Yankees closer by June 1, with Betances and Miller forming the best set-up duo since Nelson and Stanton.
- Stephen Drew is going to open a lot of eyes and be one of the top 2B in the AL.
- Big Mike will make the AL All-Star team.
- Didi Gregorius' glove work will be all the rage, but his offense will leave a lot to be desired.
- Jacoby Ellsbury will get 200 hits. On the dot.
- Slade Heathcott will make his ML Debut, along with several other Yankees prospects.