Thursday, June 14, 2018

I've been waiting for you

There aren't many Ty Hensley cards that I don't have.
This is one I knew has existed, but haven't gotten my hands on it. There is a gold version on COMC for $35 (nope), but the neither that nor the silver come around very often. Then an eBay listing popped up with a minimum bid of $.99 + $3.50 shipping.

I was the only bidder!

Not only that, but a second card was part of the lot. I do already have this one, but hey, I would have spent the $4.50 without it, so I look at it as a nice bonus.
The top card would have been a great card to save for my July 4th post, but I am too excited about finally checking it off the list and adding to my Hensley collection.

4 comments:

  1. I really like the "All American" design. Nice addition!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always nice to get a card you've been eying for a while.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with Tom... I really like that All American design.

    ReplyDelete