Friday, February 17, 2012

Joey's first relic - from a Jays fan!



The other day, I posted a quick tidbit about how I’ve started a small card collection for my seven week old son, Joey. Find the original post HERE. Well, Robert for $30 A Week Habit send me an email saying that he had a card for Joey. Too cool!

The card arrived and it’s Joey’s first jersey card! An A&G framed Mark Teixeira relic! I certainly didn’t expect anything like this, and I’ll add it to my stack of cards for Joey. Robert included a note saying that he’ll get some satisfaction knowing that my son got his first jersey card from a Blue Jays fan. I couldn’t help but laugh. Jerk!

Thanks again, Robert! I really appreciate it.

2 comments:

  1. Glad to send the card to someone who will appreciate it AJ.

    Jerk!! My 1st wife's nickname for me...ha ha!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS the Teixeira nameplate is from a BoSox fan! lol

    ReplyDelete