Friday, June 14, 2013

Officially adding Michael Pineda as a PC

 
Michael Pineda made his first rehab start on Sunday, and from most indications, he looked like the Pineda of 2011. That's a great sign, and could be a huge boost to the Yankee starting rotation. He's throwing a simulated game today because the minor league scheduled worked out that teams were either on the road or on All Star Break.

I've always been a fan of Pineda, and have decided to add him to the list of players I collect. I have a few of his Mariners cards, but I'll predominately focus on picking up his Yankee cards from 2012 moving forward. I'll be posting a list of what I have in the very near future.

2 comments:

  1. I'll add whatever Pinedas I've got to the pile of Yanks I've saved for ya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. But how well is he hitting? LOL, that's what we really need at this point.

    ReplyDelete