Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Ty Hensley Auto #32

I added my 32nd Ty Hensley autograph last week:
It's getting harder and harder to find Henlsey cards I need, including autographs. They just don't pop up much, other than this one seller who has a bunch of Rize(?) autos listed for like $50 each. Not happening.

I'm excited to see Ty start his career in the Rays organization. I'd love for him to pop up on a few cards, as it's been since 2014 since there was a new Hensley.

It hasn't happened in a long time, but the seller threw in a few random cards:
Not sure why it was Max Scherzer, but that's ok, pretty cool of the seller anyways!

2 comments:

  1. Random cards are good cards and Scherzer is a pretty nice talent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 32 Hensley Autos!!!!
    Very impressive Sir

    ReplyDelete