Wednesday, August 15, 2018

BFG winnings from June

Back in June, Johnny was kind enough to host another Big Fun Game. I selected a door, my prize was revealed, and no one took it. I came away with 75 cards of start players from the past 20 years or so!
It was a really fun lot to go through, and I came away with some nice Yankee cards of Jeter, Mo, and Clemens.
While many of the players aren't guys I collect, they will find a nice place in my son's HOF binder. I'm always down for that!
I enjoyed finding a low-numbered Ichiro!
And a cool oddball Clemens.
And I'll never turn away a Fleer Metal card of a HOFer.
Johnny, this was a really fun group of cards. Thank you!

1 comment:

  1. Great stuff. Johnny is a very generous blogger.

    P.S. Love that 2001 Fleer Tradition design.

    ReplyDelete