Wednesday, August 1, 2018

TTM Success: Yankees prospect Everson Pereira

I haven't sent many TTMs this summer. With stamps at $.50 each, the cheapskate in me has been a bit reluctant to buy them latesly. I know it's not much in the grand scheme of things, but $10 for a book of 20 just bugs me for whatever reason.

Mr. Cheapskate aside, the ones I have sent out have proven to be mighty successful. One of my most recent successes is from Yankees prospect Everson Pereira. Only 17, he's spent the entire season at rookie ball Pulaski, and he's been excellent. He's hit .284 with 3 homers, and has drawn some very positive reviews. So far, it looks like a solid investment for the $1.5 Mil the Yanks gave him.

Currently, he's listed as the Yanks #14 overall prospect on MLB.com Pipeline, although I wouldn't doubt it if he cracks the Top 10 in the near future.

Anyhow, he signed my card (above) and also included a cool little note. I like it when the prospects do this. Very cool, and certainly makes me like him even more. He's going to be a fun one to follow!


1 comment: