Sunday, September 11, 2011

My Fantasy Football team

First and foremost, my thoughts and prayers go out to all those who were and are still affected by the Sept 11, 2001 terrorist attacks. Living in NYC now, it's always a little eerie on this day. I remember a few times the weather has been exactly the same...sunny, puffy clouds...it's just weird. The city is on high security today because of the new threats, so let's all pray nothing materializes.

On a positive note, the NFL really starts today! I know there was a game on Thursday, but today is the REAL day. Here is my starting line-up today for my competitive fantasy league with guys at work. Let me know what you think!

Standard scoring. Start 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 K, 1 DEF (no flex):

QB - Sam Bradford
RB - Chris Johnson
RB - Matt Forte
WR - Mike Wallace
WR - Brandon Lloyd
WR - Anquan Boldin
TE - Tony Gonzalez
K - Billy Cundiff
DEF - Chicago Bears

Good luck to all of you who play!

1 comment: