Sunday, February 10, 2013

Trade Bait: 2013 Topps

I only bough a few 36-card jumbo packs, but here are some of the highlights. Everything is available. Let me know if you need anything and I'm sure we can work something out.

First up, the green sparklies:
A few legends in the Chasing History set. Each of these are the shiny foil version,
 Two more modern players in the Chasing History set. These do not have the foil effect.

Two Calling Cards and Chasing the Dream:

Last but not least, a few minis of some damn good players:
Drop me a comment or shoot me an email if you'd like to strike up a deal.


3 comments:

  1. Can I claim that green Yonder Alonso? Love that card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Think I need the Kemp mini.

    I've got a handful of 2013 Yankees inserts I can send you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate to get greedy, but can I also claim that R.A. Dickey card? I'll toss in a few more Yanks, if that's alright.

    ReplyDelete