Saturday, December 3, 2016

Johnny does it again

Not long after Johnny sent me a flat rate box, another one showed up.
While there were a few Tinos in there for me (to show at a later date), nearly everything else was for my kids.
There was a set of Snow White cards for my daughter, and a bunch of sportflics and Power Rangers pogs for my son. And the sportflics, aka "moving cards", have become quite an incentive for good behavior. If Joey comes home from school with zero timeouts, he gets a sportflics card.

In addition, John contributed to Joey's growing HOF collection too:
 
There were also a few guys who will never make the HOF, but were once worthy., These cards will make for a good history lesson one day.
Johnny, I can't thank you enough!

4 comments:

  1. Very generous of Johnny to send a box of cards for you and your kids!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always loved that Pedro Upper Deck card

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mytradingcards is putting forth the best and great choices for the match attax and exchanging cards. We give likewise choices for the Champions League and Adrenalyn XL.

    ReplyDelete