Friday, December 30, 2016

TTM Success: Ken Holtzman

Former Yankee Ken Holtzman signed - or scribbled on - my card in 17 days that I sent to his home address. I guess this is a success? I know I'm not the first to be disappointed by how a Holtzman auto looks.

Assuming I don't get any TTM success on Dec 31, that leaves me with 51 successes this year, out of about 138 sent out...not great. But that's the risk you take when you're in the TTM business. I sent to some bigger names in hopes of getting lucky. Hopefully next year will be a bit more successful. I'm already getting ready for Spring Training!

1 comment:

  1. Yikes! Well, for what it's worth, it looks pretty similar to many of the other signatures of his that I've seen. His elementary school teachers must have hated him!

    ReplyDelete