Saturday, June 3, 2017

TTM Success: Nick Green

Former Yankee Nick Green signed my card in 13 days, a very nice, quick turnaround.

I love the purple Sharpie! Very unique touch. I don't think I have had a TTM return in purple. Once in a while I get silver, but I'm totally open to having some colors other than black and blue.

I've seen some people send a Sharpie with their requests, which I think is quite obsessive. I get it if it's an item you really want in a specific color, but to do it regularly seems very odd. Oh well, it's a quirky hobby to begin with.

Green bounced around quite a bit, playing for 8 teams in 8 seasons. He was a versatile player who could play all over the infield and occasionally the outfield, so he was a pretty prototypical, defense-first utility player.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the nice return. Cool to get a sig in a less common color, though if I were him I'd sign all my cards in green! haha

    ReplyDelete