Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Goodies from $30 A Week Habit



Robert from $30 A Week Habit is one of the good guys out there. Not that you all aren’t good guys, but few are as thoughtful as Robert. Back when Hurricane Sandy hit, Robert sent a kind email checking in on me and my family, as he knows from past trades that I lived in NYC, then in Hoboken, NJ – both areas that were greatly affected by the storm.

It’s things like that which really make an impact.

We haven’t made too many trades lately, but I do have a nice sized stack of Jays forming to send Robert. He surprised me with a package last week that included some truly awesome Yanks.

First off, a 2012 Topps Chrome Orange Refractor of Michael Pineda. I’m not sure, but I think I’m getting close to the rainbow here for these. I have to figure out what I have and what I need. I definitely didn’t have this one.
Bowmans! I love the Silver Ice cards. They are my current favorite. The purple parallel of Mark Montgomery is awesome too.
A Jeter Refractor never gets old. Honestly, I need to count my Jeter cards. I may now have more cards of him than I do of Tino. 
And a few 2013 Topps cards. Adam Warren has been a pleasant surprise this year. I like these WBC cards, despite not liking the WBC itself. 

 
Robert, thanks again!

No comments:

Post a Comment