Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Tino Tuesday #65: 2013 Panini USA Champions #37



Until it arrived in a PWE last week from P-town Tom, I had no idea Tino Martinez was in a 2013 set. Yet, here is a brand new card of him. The set is 2013 USA Baseball Champions, and my guess is, it focuses on players from their Team USA days. Pretty impressive guess, right? Tino was a key cog on the 1988 gold-medal winning Olympic team.

There are two base cards of him, and a whole slew of parallels…so looks like I have some 2013 Tino’s to track down.

A special thanks to P-town Tom for thinking of me and sending this along.

1 comment:

  1. You won't believe this, but I purchased one more pack with the hopes up scoring a Ty Griffin, but instead I found the other base card of Tino. If you haven't already tracked it down, let me know, and I'll dump it into a PWE for you.

    ReplyDelete