Tuesday, January 20, 2015

TTM Success: Ian Clarkin on a Chrome

I just got back another TTM request, this time from Yankees prospect Ian Clarkin. As you’ll recall, I got back Aaron Judge just a few days ago. These guys were picked 32nd and 33rd overall by the Yanks in 2013, so that’s pretty cool.

I’m not sure if the Yanks sent these guys a bunch of their fan mail recently, or if these guys are trying to finish up fan mail because…THEY ARE GETTING READY FOR SPRING TRAINING! Oh yes, it’s getting closer and closer. And that is a very happy thought.

Thank you to Mr. Ian Clarkin for this great auto, and best of luck in 2015 as your climb the ranks.

1 comment:

  1. Nice success. I got my 2013 Yankee first rounder returns in consecutively too. BTW, a lot of minor leaguers have started reporting to Himes. It's on...

    ReplyDelete