Monday, November 18, 2013

Brad is rad...to trade with

I recently completed my first-ever trade with Brad of the rad blog Brad's Blog. I won't lie, love the simplicity of the name. All one has to say is "Brad" and everyone knows it's Brad of Brad's Blog. He's kind of like Pele or Madonna. They don't need two names.

Anyhow, I reached out because I had this ginormous Ryan Howard bat barrel card. It was one of the Topps manufactured barrels. It was the size of like 12 cards all together. Brad is an avid Howard collector, so I figured it'd fit better in his collection than in mine.

In turn, I selected a few cards from Brad's trade bait page. The first was this sweet Lou Piniella relic. It's my first jersey card of Sweet Lou.
Next, I picked two numbered cards for my Michael Pineda PC. Maybe Big Mike will actually throw a pitch for the Yanks this year.
Brad rounded out the trade with a nice stack of Yanks. Here are a few highlights, including two sweet Pineda die cuts and my first 2013 Chrome Refractor (ARod):

No comments:

Post a Comment