Sunday, December 22, 2013

Autographed cards are better than Christmas cards

In yesterday's mail, there were three bubble mailers, two Christmas cards, and some other junk mail. I win the day!

I went on a little certified auto shopping spree last week. It's pretty unlike me, I won't lie. Not that I don't love certified autographs, I just don't buy them very much.

The first I snagged was my first Michael Pineda autograph. This is from 2011 Bowman Chrome and is on card.
 
The next two are from Bowman Inception. I know absolutely nothing about this set, other than I like the dramatic filter they use on the player images. The Tyler Austin is on card, while the Heathcott is a sticker.
  
All in all, three great looking cards.

1 comment:

  1. Nice pickups. I recently picked up the Addison Russell (same style as your Austin) for my A's PC... and I was shocked at how nice these cards are.

    ReplyDelete