Friday, October 9, 2020

Free Card Friday - Pink Cards!

Collecting Cutch is once again run his Save Second Base event for Breast Cancer Awareness, featuring pink Andrew McCutchen cards and bouncy gifs all month long. He holds contests throughout, and even donates $1 per blog comment he receives.

I wanted to add to the event with a small Free Card Friday featuring only pink cards. I'm sure I have more, but this is what I could dig up easily.

Please claim one or more cards, and email me your address if I don't have it. These will be shipped in a PWE.

1994 Fleer Ultra Ryan Klesko All-Rookie Team #5 of 10
1992 Score All-Star Game P&G Wade Boggs #4 of 18
1995 Upper Deck Collector's Choice You Make The Play Greg Maddux #22
1992 Marvel X-Men Teams Toy Biz variation #71 (corners a bit rough)
And be sure to support Collecting Cutch's month long event for Breast Cancer Awareness.


8 comments:

  1. AJ, I am would like the Pink Boggs card. Thanks, BB

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bruce - can you email me your address? thelostcollector at gmail.

      Delete
  2. Is that Klesko still available? If so, toss my name on it please.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 992 Marvel X-Men Teams Toy Biz variation #71 . Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please email me your address - thelostcollector at gmail

      Delete
  4. That X-Men card is sweet. All action figures should come with trading cards like most of them did in the early 90's.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Didn't really think pink on baseball cards was a thing back in the 90's!

    ReplyDelete