Thursday, June 30, 2011

Before there was Jordan, there was Fila

I'm a bit of a sneaker nut. Not to the extent of Turtle from Entourage, but I like to follow what's new and often find myself browsing in Foot Locker. I think I'm getting old because there are less and less sneakers that I am liking these days. I've always loved following the Air Jordan franchise and will always argue that the Jordan XI's are the greatest sneaker man has ever known. I am partial to Nike Air Max and have a couple pairs.

Check out Jeter's kicks in this sweet Upper Deck SP. He has been wearing Jordan brand for as long as I can remember, so it's weird for me to see him donning the Fila baseball cleats. Granted, they were still pretty stylish at the time and not your standard issue black spikes, but still a bit odd.

No comments:

Post a Comment