Sunday, June 5, 2011

Trade Review: Potch Wheeler #3

I recently completed my third trade with Darren from Potch Wheeler and the Cardboard Heroes, although I still owe D some cards. Just haven't had time to gather and make it to the post office. I've been all over the country the last few days, so I apologize for the delay.

D had two GQ cards that I needed, and they were two inserts to boot. He sent me the Phil Hughes Future Stars (or in Phil's case, Past Stars?) and the Lou Gehrig Home Run Heroes. Darren was also nice enough to send me an assortment of Yanks. Much appreciated. D, thanks for the trade! Your cards will be sent soon. If you haven't traded with him, go check out his page, as he is a very easy trading partner since he collects a few teams and players.

No comments:

Post a Comment