Monday, June 20, 2011

Tino Pantalones


Despite the frustrating fact that this is a Tino card pictured with one team while containing a relic of another, I still like this card quite a bit. I would have appreciated a better photo, as there is a lot of dead space and only about 1/8th of Tino is pictured. However, what’s cool is that this is a piece of game-used pants, and the back says so. With Topps becomingly increasingly vague with their relic descriptions, it’s nice to know what part of the uniform my swatch is from.

I am waiting for some game-used fly/zipper cards. Game used back pocket? Game used belt loop? Come on Topps, I know you want to.

1 comment:

  1. I'd be happy to have my pants referred to as gargantuan gear, though my wife would probably suggest I don't belong in that category, unfortunately.

    ReplyDelete