Monday, June 13, 2011

Harper Chrome Mojo via Mojo


A few weeks ago, the infamous guys over at The Mojo Beard held a contest and the prize was a 2011 Bowman Chrome Bryce Harper. Yes please. The contest consisted of an image of a stack of 2011 Heritage cards - all you had to do was guess how many cards were in the stack. First right answer won.

Using my superior problem solving and logic skills along with my fighter pilot vision, I submitted "24." I lied, it was all luck...24 hadn't been guessed yet and since Tino Martinez is my favorite player, I went with his Yankees jersey number. Lo and behold, 24 was the correct number! This was my first contest victory and it's a great prize, as we all know how sought after Mr. Harper's Bowman cards are. Thanks to the gang over at The Mojo Beard for the sweet card!

1 comment: