Tuesday, May 13, 2014

JBF Epic Boxes: Pack 7

Let's show off another pack from the Jaybarkerfan Epic Boxes!

Let's start with two PC guys. I have both of these cards, but always love pulling cards of guys I collect. Two Topps flagship cards...can't so wrong.
I really like this Yogi! It's a photo I feel like I haven't many times, and the Noteworthy design is pretty cool.
A Brien Taylor Bowman gold foil RC! In the early '90s, this would have made me big bucks! I've mentioned it a few times as well, but I love these Denny's holograms. We have a family friend who used to always spoil me with a few packs of these every week.
This next card is awesome, although I'm sure at the time it wasn't quite as frowned upon as it might be now. The 60 HR Club. Will we ever see another player join it?
And the card of the pack?? A hit!! A Sterling Hitchcock jersey card, complete with a pinstripe (barely).
Total cards in pack: 35
Running total: 223


No comments:

Post a Comment