Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Plank you, Bob!

A few weeks ago, I got a package from Matt over at Bob Walk the Plank congratulating me on the birth of my daughter. It was very unnecessary, but incredibly appreciated. Matt was the second person to send me cards for the birth of my baby, and it still baffles me there are people out there who don't know me, but still send a gift. I have family members who didn't make nearly as much (or any) effort.

Before I show the cards, Matt sent me a truly epic package before this, one that I still intend to blog about. It came before the baby, and I got backlogged, so I apologize for that, Matt. It's in the queue.

Here are the three cards Matt send, all of which are new to my collection. I've gotten surprisingly few 2014 Heritage sent to me from other collectors so far. Usually I can put together a team set pretty quickly through blogger packages. This Soriano is a Chrome Refractor.

I can never get enough framed mini relics, and although he is no longer with the Yanks, I really enjoy this Hughes. Just a great looking card.
 
Matt, thanks again!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you liked them. Hope things are going well with the little ones.

    ReplyDelete