Wednesday, September 18, 2013

A bit of Veal for me



I’m a bit behind on showing a few card packages I’ve got in the past month or so. One of them was from Dustin over at Coot Veal’s. I feel like Dustin always has some sweet vintage for trade. I came across a 1954 Bowman Ned Garver for his Tigers collection, and he swapped me for a 1956 Topps Hank Bauer. 
He also included some other great cards:
A Tino PANTS relic.
A very cool Slade Heathcott card with Johnny Damon on the back.
A Dellin Betances RC I didn’t have.
A sparkly Pineda for my PC.
An Archives Rizzuto.
A cool oddball Winfield.
A high def Topps HD Tino. This was a cool set, and for some reason only Napkin Doon has caught on.
And more vintage!

Thanks, Coot!

2 comments:

  1. Love the Bauer and Tino pinstripe!

    I also chuckled when you didn't show Damon........

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you enjoyed. And you even showed that destroyed Shantz.

    ReplyDelete