Saturday, November 3, 2018

Walkin' to the mailbox

Prior to this season, I always knew Neil Walker was a very good TTM signer. So when the Yankees signed him at the end of March, I was excited to possibly add his autograph to my collection.

I sent the request to Yankee stadium in early April, and nothing came back. I waited and waited and waited.

Finally, an envelope showed up from Pittsburgh, and inside were my signed Walker cards.
I just saw that he has a Yankees card in 2018 Update, so hopefully I can get that signed down the road. Maybe he'll be back with the Yankees in 2019, but if not, I enjoyed having him on the team, as he was definitely a good dude for the younger players to look up to.

3 comments:

  1. Awesome return! Can you email me the address you used?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the TTM success.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pixie dust lights on the Mets card, too bad he's in that uniform.

    ReplyDelete