Wednesday, June 5, 2013

New UD Lettermen Project - J-O-E-Y

Many of my blog readers know that I am putting together a binder of Hall of Famers for my son, Joey. I've also been decorating his room a bit lately. The wifey even allowed me to hang a Yankees "NY" fathead. On one wall, I am going to mount a Louisville slugger I got him for his birthday. It is engraved with his name. I wish it was mine.

Underneath, I think it would be cool to have four Upper Deck Lettermen patches spelling out his name...J-O-E-Y. I would probably mount them on a piece of wood or something. Ideally, they would all be Yankees, but I'm open to acquiring any letters J, O, E, and Y...as long as they aren't Red Sox. Here are a few I've found on COMC, but I'll probably search a bit more before pulling the trigger on any.

What do you guys think?





1 comment: