Saturday, June 16, 2018

Swing and a Pop Up pops up

It's been awhile since I've conversed with Bert from Swing and a Pop Up. I've always known him to be a very generous guy though. Out of the blue a few weeks back, Bert popped up in my inbox, offering me a full set of Yankees 1981 Topps Giant Photo Cards. He informed me that he bought a box expecting all Red Sox, and the Yankees found their way into it. I chuckled at that!

Regardless, Bert sent me all the Yankees from this fun product. Here are a few:
 
I've always like them! I want to figure out a cool way to display them.

Speaking of display, Bert also sent a wrapper from '81 Topps Giant Photos. I thought it was cool, and decided to turn it into some wall art. More to come!

Bert, thanks for your generosity!

2 comments:

  1. Oh so that was the art project you mentioned on Twitter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe some of these date to 1980 and the rest to 1981, based on the different signature color. I can’t remember which is which off the top of my head.

    ReplyDelete