Saturday, September 22, 2018

From Rags to Riches

Many of us who collect TTM autographs seem to have a guy that eludes us, but seems to sign for everyone else. From a long time, for me that was Dave Righetti. Luckily, after a year and a half, these finally arrived:
Rags was a Yankees fixture when I was growing up in the '80s, so I'm happy to finally add these to my collection. The 1991 Fleer looks awesome. The 1989 Topps wasn't the best card choice, as it's so dark any marker other than silver wouldn't have looked great.

Thanks, Mr. Righetti!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats, surprised it took so long for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! That 91F came out great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great signature, too! Can't fit that on a sticker

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well worth the wait. I'm glad they made it back to you.

    ReplyDelete