Tuesday, April 16, 2019

A bunch of shiny Schmidt

A few weeks ago, I mentioned I had been picking up a bunch of Clarke Schmidt cards. I'm not going to officially collect the guy. I'm not at that point of my collecting life right now where I want to commit to another player. But I do think he's still undervalued right now, although most people (and prospect investors) are catching up.

Pretty much when I find a low-numbered parallel or autograph for a decent price, I pounce. And over the past couple weeks, they've been rolling in.

This was the best of the bunch.
Then came a couple Leaf autographs I don't really know about. They don't scan well but one of them is Blue I think.
Lastly, some low-numbered parallels. I don't follow Contenders much, but this is a cracked ice version.
I have a couple more rolling in, but for now, my Schmidt autographs are looking good. Too bad I never bought the Bowman Chrome autographed refractor though. Oops. Too late now.

3 comments: