Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Quick contest for an autographed card


Anyone want to win a Danny Tartabull signed card? 

Last week, I sent a TTM request to Danny Tartabull. I have a lot of his cards, so I included a few more cards than I usually would in a standard TTM request (I usually include no more than two). I stuck a post-it note on the cards asking him to sign two and keep the rest of the cards for himself. Well, Mr. Tartabull ended up signing all of the cards – and now I have more signed cards of him than I really need.

I figured I’d share the love and give away two of them. Simply leave a comment if you’re interested now through July 31 at 11:59 PM ET and I’ll put all entries in a drawing. No extra points for following or pimping – just keeping things simple.

14 comments:

  1. JP from baseball-fever, by the way nice blog, I wish I had time to make one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm interested in a Tartabull Card... this is MadHatter @ baseball-fever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. AJ - you know a fellow Yanks fan can't turn down this opportunity!

    Thanks for the chance. I can still remember my old man calling out, "Dannyyyyyyy TART-AH-BULLLLLLL" in true 'Announcer' fashion while we would watch the games. I think he just did it to annoy me but now I have the memory.

    Anyways - thanks for the chance!

    Another 2K 1.0 innings from Mr. Robertson last night. I was glad to see him recover from his uncharacteristic implosion against the A's.

    What are your predictions for the Yankees trade-deadline move(s)?

    ReplyDelete
  4. heck yeah, I'll add a Yankee auto to my Yankee PC!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm interested more in the contest end date, which happens to be my birthday, but a Tartabull autograph would be a nice addition to the collection.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice! The 'bull' would be nice addition to any collection.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks. Danny appeared on Seinfeld. My word verification was "dumaxe".

    ReplyDelete
  8. Totally up for Tartabull! Sign me up.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm in, the Bull would look great in my Yankees auto binder.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I don't want an entry because I don't want to take a chance away from a Yankee or Tartabull fan, but I wanted to say that was generous of you to give one of those away.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I don't know what to type so:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Phs4eVm_dcI

    Yes this is an entry comment also. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Haha, a fantastic comment, Cheap Card Collecting! Highly enjoyable.

    ReplyDelete