Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Pitchers and catchers report = TTM send out


With pitchers and catchers reporting today for many clubs, baseball is right around the corner.

For me, however, pitchers and catchers mean one thing: time to send some TTM requests. I sent my first eight requests out yesterday. I'll probably do about 10-12 more and call it a day. By next week, everything will be out. I rarely sent anything out after the last week of Feb.

Are you planning on sending out any TTMs this spring?

5 comments:

  1. I'm in the same boat. I sent some out over the weekend. Will probably send more out in a day or two.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still waiting on some cards I bought off of justcommons. Mainly minor league and bowman cards of some prospects I want to send too that don't have Major League cards yet. I need to go buy stamps too. But yeah I'll be putting together a big TTM send out here in the next couple of days. Best time of the year...really!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My return last year was pathetic (3/43 came back) but I will be sending some out over the next few weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Question - are you mailing these to the spring training site or to the mail ballclub address?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just sent out about 15 on Monday, probably another 15 by the end of the week, and that'll be it for me.

    ReplyDelete