Friday, April 5, 2013

Contest winnings from Cardboard Heaven

I've won a few contests recently, which is cool because I feel like I don’t often win them, especially the randomized ones. The first contest I won was from Cameron over at Cardboard Heaven.

Cam had some Brewers signatures on a ticket stub, and I correctly guessed each guy. It was fun…I did a little investigatory work for the less obvious guys, including taking a look at the spring training non-roster invitee list, which was key.

As a prize, Cam sent me some a bunch of Yanks, as well as a pack of 2013 Topps Heritage. I was especially pumped for that, as I haven’t had a chance to pick any up yet, so it remains the only pack I’ve gotten so far.

Here are a few of the Yanks he sent:


The Heritage pack didn’t land me any Yanks, but I did manage an Aramis Ramirez short print.
Thanks again, Cam!

No comments:

Post a Comment