Thursday, August 22, 2013

O No!!! Not Another PWE! (said no one ever)

First off, I've been awful at updating my blog. Since my return to regularly blogging, I think I've done a decent job of at least posting something 4-6 times a week. It's never much, but it's something in an attempt to stay relevant and remind you guys that I'm always here to take your unwanted Yankees.

Recently, Ryan of "O No! Not Another Orioles Blog" showed off some Bowman Platinum cards, and was nice enough to set aside this Gary Sanchez for me. Sanchez is the Yanks top prospect, and has advanced to AA this year. Overall, his year hasn't been great, but he's still a decent prospect. He's only 20, and in 13 AA games he's hitting .269 with a .406 OBP.
 Sadly, this is the same photo Topps/Bowman has used in a bunch of his cards.


No comments:

Post a Comment