Sunday, January 26, 2014

Tino PC organization coming together

One thing that's really bugged me about my blog is that my Tino Martinez collections is so out of sorts and unaccounted for. I tried importing checklists from various sites, but it never seemed to work well.

I've now manually started adding every Tino card I own to the "Tino PC" page. Right now, I've added about 400 different ones. I probably have 200 or so to go, I think. I've added a complete binder, now I'm going through cards in top loaders and team bags. I expect it to take me a few more days, but it'll be nice to know exactly what I have and how many different ones I've accumulated.

It's a work in progress, but CLICK HERE to check it out.

4 comments:

  1. I'm doing the same with my Tino collection as well. Good luck with yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is very rewarding to have a large PC organized and under control.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's what I had to do with my Piazza and Wright collections. It's incredibly fun and mind numbing at the same time, but once it's done it's 100% worth it!

    ReplyDelete